[Developers] New Apatar v184.108.40.206 Build
alexey.kh at apatar.com
Sat Dec 29 12:41:37 EST 2007
Hello, Apatar Developers!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May the Year 2008 be productive for all
Please be aware that Apatar Open Source Data Integration v220.127.116.11 has been
released. You can find a brief summary below.
The following features have been added:
1. Connector for DBase
2. The Forgot password link is added to the Publish DataMap window.
The following bugs have been fixed:
3. Problem with 'VARCHAR' from a data value of type 'null'
4. Old DataMaps can be opened now
5. The ProjectData is cleared now before loading or creating a new project
6. Application closed after selecting an option to save a DataMap on exit
and canceling file selection dialog
7. Could not publish DataMaps from the Apatar application
The guide for the DBase connector will be located at
Other release notes
All Apatar Release Notes can be found at
If you noticed a bug, please submit it at http://www.apatarforge.org/bug
Do you have questions or comments on this mailing list? Any ideas on future
I would appreciate your feedback! Thanks.
Have a great year,
Alex Khizhnyak | Apatar Evangelist | Apatar, Inc.
Blog <http://www.apatar.com/blogs/alex/> on Data Integration and Open
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Developers